19 April 2010

5 Memorable Spot in My Brain


1. Okay. That was very pleasure to met and known my idol, Kunto Aji Wibisono. 1st impressive meeting at Adisutjipto International Airport before he flies to Jakarta. And we're still be friend until now.. He's very low profile and very kind. Phew! What a nice you, kribo! :D



2. BANDUNG. Okay, Bandung is a nice city. And i always have a nice holiday there, with almost all of my bf (now ex) and friends. There are so many memorable spot at Bandung. Yeay!




3. My 20th birthday. Yesss.. i love it. At this day, my friend Nikko, Prizka, and Janu has 'kidnapping' me to Solo, at Tawang Mangu Waterfall. While my other friends still busy with Sang Saka project at Semarang, they even don't forget my birthday. Thanks :D


4. Being a part of 12,9 AJ Kineklub Atmajaya. Yeay, i love film and i love my family! This is such a beautiful family. And i'm proud to be the part of it :)

5. Absolutely, to have him :)

0 comment:

Post a Comment