08 September 2010

FREEDOM. USE IT WISELY :)

Shirt: Rotten Tees; Pants: D'squared Thailand; Flip-flop: Demochist; Bag: Flea Bags

How do you feel when you're alone in a nowhere land full of pines tree? I just could say, excited! :D
This picture is taken in Bali, Bedugul exactly, when i was in a holiday with my family. It's been a long time ago but i think i couldn't found a beautiful place like this anywhere.

Well, this is just an analogy, i mean, a very simple analogy, to express a freedom. Not only a freedom, also a very simple freedom. Yeah, simple. I think everyone already knew that they need to use their freedom to colour their life.

I thought that everybody agree that freedom could be used wisefully, in a boundaries we made. We make that and we use it in that. I dont really care how many peoples that could manage their freedom, but as i know, there were so many peoples that cant express their freedom. Maybe because of political reasons, lifestyle reasons, or something else.

I do love a freedom, and i need to wisefully use it in our daily life. Be free! :D

0 comment:

Post a Comment