21 September 2010

Feels I'm in Somewhere and I Don't Wanna Go Home


Yesterday i went to J.Co with my bf.
We order 2 doughnuts, an iced lemon tea, an iced coffee latte, and J.Cool with kiwi topping.



    

We stay close there for 2 hours. 
We didn't speak a lot.
We are busy with our own mobile phone.

I saw some tourists.
One from Japan.
One from nowhere, i mean i dont know.
Maybe America, Russia, or whatever.
One by one they come and go.
Just me and my bf that real Indonesian peoples.
And some peoples that you can count with your finger.

I feels like i'm in somewhere.
To see the tourist speak with English, Japanese, and their language.
I want to go there someday.


Ps: don't lose your ideas, quickly write them down! (similar with my blog name, right?hehe..)


0 comment:

Post a Comment