11 September 2010

So Close.

image taken from my.allwomenstalk.com

I think everyones here have a relationship.
With their family, customers, bf, gf, or others. Being in a relationship is easy, but to keep it, its not as easy as build it. Well, i have an experiences in keeping a relationship with my bf. Yeah, we've almost been 7 months and i thought that it was so hard to keep this relationship.

Well,
i quite talk a lot but i think i need to explain what i've been talking about in twitter this morning. My followers asking about my relationship with my bf after i posted some tweets about him. Yeah, if you follow my blog, you must be ever read my blogpost which is titled "Pertemuan dengan Pandhu Adjisurya". Yap, that was the name of my bf. And you know, i dont really ready to have a relationship wit him in the beginning.

Me, and him, is quite alright. We are keeping send text messages each other. But i think, there is something inside that could make us break up. I dont know, maybe it just my fault. I cant explain this but im still being haunted by his past. I knew, now he loves me a lot. I just cant accept his past yet.

To accept his past is not an easy way. I try and try a lot but i cant yet. I ever think to ended my relationship with him, but i thought that was a silly way out. So i keep my relationship and try harder to accept it. Six months, and im very sure that he is fully mine. But, you know, like theres something wrong with me. Esp me. Im still cannot accept his past yet. Oh my. I wanna cry. And i can do nothing. He is feeling disappointed, and so do i.

So, i try to keep it on my mind but i cant handle it and just post in on twitter to find a better way out. Many of my followers just give me a suggestion: try to keep it, and brave to face it. Well, thats quite a better suggestion. I just wanna be better for my bf so i try to make him happy, anytime i can.

However i try to do my best to forget your past, but you have to know that i believe on you and still heart you like yesterday. Sorry for this inconvenience, baby. Heart you. I just wanna be so close with you. From now on and later. Thanks for being mine :) Heart and xoxo.


0 comment:

Post a Comment