08 September 2010

Beach and Tanned

Shirt: Polo; Short: Paul Frank; Sandals: Nevada
Beach.
What do you think about beach?
Well, a beautiful blue water, beatiful sands, beautiful sea creatures maybe, beautiful bikini (for men) lol..
Well, i have some beautiful memories about beach. I was a type of pople that rarely go to beach. Maybe you could call me a nerd. Haha. But i think i just hate the sunny of the sunshine there.
I have an experience in Bali (again), at NusaDua Beach (or where? i totally forgot) that have a water blow inside it. I played in the beach for 20 minutes and spent my time in waterblow for 10 minutes only (because i forgot to apply my sunblock. And look at that pictures, that was my clothes. A shirt a short and a sandals. Bang! Guess what! i've got my skin tanned there. Oh my. I could say, for peoples that comes from Europe, US, or UK, maybe they're very happy to get their skin tanned. But for me, an Asian people, an Indonesian people, i just feel.. so bad to got my skin tanned.
Like a disaster, my skin becomes a dark complexion only in 30 minutes. And what a.. damn. I put my jacket on and go back to the car. After arrived in hotel, i put scrub on it but it's still tanned. Oh my. So i never use short anymore to go to beach, and for that reason, i hate to go to the beach. Haha
How about you? :)

0 comment:

Post a Comment